Forest Glen, Palatka, Florida
Forest Glen is designed for couples, families, and seniors.
Forest Glen Apartments offers one and two bedroom residences. Each residence features a contemporary layout with step-saver kitchens. Forest Glen is the perfect community for those looking for affordable living apartments in the Palatka area. This wooded property is tucked away from busy streets, yet it is only a few minutes to shopping, banking, restaurants and medical facilities.
One and two bedroom apartments
- One-bedroom apartments are 696 square feet.
- Two bedroom apartments are 899 square feet.
Call now: 386.325.7256
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Living in Palatka, Florida
Palatka is less than an hour to the Atlantic beaches and central Florida attractions. Major highways within an hour’s drive are I-95, I-4 and I-75. Three airports serve the area with commercial and international flights. It is rich in history as far back as when the Timucuan Indians inhabited the area. Being on the St. Johns River, it became significant as a southeastern interior port. Fishing is a favorite pastime here. If you like festivals, we have two favorites: The annual Azalea Festival and the annual Blue Crab Festival.
Map & Directions
From the intersection of route 19 with route 20 go west one mile to Forest Glen Drive. Turn right at the Forest Glen entrance.
700 Forest Glen Drive #1 | Palatka, Florida 32177
386.325.7256 | TDD: 1.800.955.8771 | Fax: 386.325.8245
- Single Story design (No one above or below you)
- Central laundry facility
- High speed Internet/cable TV accessible
- Ample parking for you and your guests
- Private, covered patios
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Range with hood
- Central air and heat
- Large closets
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Easy care vinyl flooring in kitchen and bath
- Sorry, no pets
- Conveniently located to shopping, banks, restaurants, medical facilities and public transportation
- Fishing in the St. Johns River
- On site management